do you like challenges ?

Γενική συζήτηση για την εξομοίωση πτήσεων. / Discuss anyhting reagrding flight simulation.
OAL714 Jean-Louis Leborne
Name: Jean-Louis Leborne
Callsign: OAL714

do you like challenges ?

Post by OAL714 Jean-Louis Leborne »

I encourage those of you who like real challenges, to fly the DE Pilot Skills Tour 2014 :

http://tour.ivao.de/?tourid=68&page=tour

Only 10 legs but "CAUTION : High level of difficulty! We recommend to fly this tour only after having attained the Senior Private Pilot (SPP) rating."

I guess the SPP rating won't be enough.... regarding the questions and the required skills. I've currently flown 4 legs. Only 2 of them were accepted at the 1st report.

Among the rules :

- The leg report must be sent immediately after arrival at the parking position.
- Deviations (especially shortcuts!) are only allowed if cleared by ATC.
- Each new leg may only be flown once the previous one has been accepted.
- All IFR flight plans must pass IFPS validation at time of departure.
- Decisions or assumptions made during flight, which are affecting a task, are to be extensively documented in the leg report.
- If the traffic situation or instructions by ATC will temporarily prevent you from completing the task, you will need to delay your flight at a suitable position (e.g. in a holding pattern).
- Pilots will be excluded from this tour if more than three leg reports are rejected due to incorrectly solved tasks, or for violation of tour rules.

Do you feel ready ?