presentation & problems with first booking

Ολα όσα θα θέλατε να ξερετε και δεν τολμούσατε να ρωτήσετε. / Questions regarding OAV's dispatch office.
OAL902 Mariano Gil
Name: Mariano Gil
Callsign: OAL902

presentation & problems with first booking

Post by OAL902 Mariano Gil »

Hi friend,first time, my presentation, i´m Mariano, from Spain, i like flying Dash 8 Q400, i am a new pilot, and i have a problem booking flights, because i cant book any flight from dispatch.

I have read two PDF archieves and the post "How to book a flight in the dispatch office" from the forum, and I did everything it says, but I still can not book any flights.

At booking section, when i select a flight there aren´t "book flight" tab as appear at tutorial from forum.

Thanks, and have a nice day.
OAL853 Nick Papandreou
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Nick Papandreou
Callsign: OAL853

Re: presentation & problems with first booking

Post by OAL853 Nick Papandreou »

Hello Mariano and welcome to Olympic!

You are right, the dispatch office changed a little bit recently and we have to update the english version of the pdf and our FAQ too. Thanks for reporting it!

Instead of "Book Flight" press "Send Pirep" and continue from there. When you land you can fill in the real stats in the pirep as stated in the post "How to book a flight in the dispatch office".

Again, welcome to our community and i hope you will enjoy your stay under OAV's wings!
Pilots' Manager
pilots@oav.gr

OAL902 Mariano Gil
Name: Mariano Gil
Callsign: OAL902

Re: presentation & problems with first booking

Post by OAL902 Mariano Gil »

Thank you so much, this week i´ll fly and send my first pirep.

Have a nice day.
Mariano