Under the Dispatch Office section select Login
Enter your PilotID and Password that was provided by the Pilots' Manager when you joined OAV (in case you don't remember chack your registration email or use the Forgot your password function. Alternatively you can contact the Pilots' Manager for assistance)
(After the first entry and provided that cookies are enabled in your browser the site will remember your credentials and redirect you to your last month activity in the company you were logged in during your last session).
You select the appropriate division from the dropdown menu and click Login
In order to view the available flights and select the one you wish to book select Flights --> Book a Flight
The list of available aircraft appropriate to your rank, not booked by someone else and not in service appear
Each aircarft is unique and you can see its type (Β738), registration (SX-BNU), flight hours (4), flight cycles (4), nautical miles flown (1336), availability (green=available, yellow=booked, red=in service), service menu, reposition menu, maintenance status (98,97%) and flight log:
By left clicking the type Β738
you can view the aircraft information/characteristics
By left clicking on refistration SX-BNU
the total profit (or loss) of the aircraft appears, its position, last flight date and last pilot that flown it.
By selecting the airport icao code LGAV information specific to this airport where the aircraft is currently parked appear
By selecting the maintenance icon
The maintenance condition of each aircarft system appears, included the hours required for each amaintenance and the relevant cost. Additionally the maintenance log of the aircraft is available
By selecting the reposition icon
the reposition menu appears that can be used to transfer the aircraft to a new airport. Each repositon costs 2000 credits
By selecting flight log
The flights of the aircraft during the last 30 days appear. You can select a specific date range and view the aircraft flights during that period
Lets assusme you wish to book this B738 to fly from Athens. Left click the green button
and the schedule selection menu appears
delete the aircraft type and select Find
All available flights from the airport the aircraft is currently situated appear (LGAV in this example). Only the first 300 flight plans appear withe the following information:
- Flight number.
- Departure airport.
- Departure time in UTC.
- Arrival airport.
- Aircraft type.
- Estimated Time Enroute.
- Which days of the week the flight is available (1=M, 2=T, 3=W, 4=T, 5=F, 6=S, 7=S).
Depening on your pilot rank only the flight suitable for you appear. However, if a flight appears with a DH8D and you wish to fly it with another aircraft type available for your rank, you can do it.
In order to find a specific flight plan you can use the available filters. There are four search criteria that can be used individually or in combination:
- Selecting the departure airport (e.g. LGAV, LGTS, LG, etc).
- Selecting the arrival airport (e.g. LGAV, LG, EG, etc).
- Selecting the aircraft type (e.g. DH8A, DH8D, A320, etc).
- Selecting the flight number (e.g. OAL411, OAL412, etc).
Lets assume you wish to fly the flight OAL5013 to London. You select it by left clicking on the flight number OAL5013
and the next page appears with the following information:
1. Flight type.
2. Flight number.
3. Aircraft type as per the schedule (you can fly with any other type your rank permits).
4. TAS (True AirSpeed) of the specific aircraft.
5. Departure airport.
6. Departure time as per the schedule in UTC (it is not compulsory to fly at that specific time).
7. Recommended altitude (can be altered by the pilot if deemed necessary).
8. Recommended flight plan (can be altered if an error is present; in such a case please inform the division manager to correct the error).
9. Arrival airport.
10. ETE (Estimated Time Enroute).
11. Ignore this field.
12. METAR and TAF for departure and arrival airports if available.
13. ΝΟΤΑΜ for departure and arrival airports if available.
Afterwards you click on Send PIREP
to book the flight and the next page is consisted of the following fields:
- Network: VATSIM or IVAO from the dropdown menu depending on the network the flight will be flown.
- Flight Plan: Here you can change/ammend the flightplan.
- Airplane: In case you wish to use a different aircraft select it from the dropdown menu.
- Passengers: Type 1. You will be able to change this number later.
Click Submit and the FlightID appears as well as any assignments for the specific month. If you wish to fly your assignment select Fly Mission, otherwise select Click Here to return to your flights.
You return to your Pilot Logbook where the flight you just booked appears with a questionmark (?) as you haven't flown it yet.
Close the dispatch office and fly in VATSIM or IVAO your booked flight.
It is compulsory to send PIREPs automatically via OAV ACARS.
Once you fly your flight and send the PIREP, you can enter the dispatch office and by selecting My Flights and status you can see the report of your flight including the income/expenses
while selecting Flight Details shows the details of the PIREP you submited
Απαντήσεις σε συχνές απορίες. / Frequently Asked Questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1