FSLTL VATSIM liveries

Συζητησεις για utilities σχετικά με το FS. / About FS utilities.
OAL906 Georgios Tsikakis
Name: Georgios Tsikakis
Callsign: OAL906

FSLTL VATSIM liveries

Post by OAL906 Georgios Tsikakis »

So it seems like FSLTL is starting to add aircraft to the modelmatching from our fleet however as of now it is still incomplete. wonder if they contact only vatsim for that or the VAs aswell in order to complete the list.
OAL906 Georgios Tsikakis

Re: FSLTL VATSIM liveries

Seems like FSLTL added some liveries of the VA which is nice, however some still seem to miss.
Maybe it's possible to ask them add more? Also around the A320 as right now its only Aegean and not Olympic operated.
I guess a MTL for our VA in general would also be beneficial
OAL575 Fotis Myrintzos
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Name: Fotis Myrintzos
Callsign: OAL575

Post by OAL575 Fotis Myrintzos »

The liveries included in FSTL library are made by Vasilis Gartzonikas, there are in the library since last summer if i recall well and are accepted/permitted by Vatsim. That goes also for the number of liveries and the type of aircraft that we were allowed to include. (only 15 models we were allowed to include).
So we can't add more in general as a VA. Some of the models we see are just models matching the real life, and the other models are from our VA (B738 etc) :)
ΟΑL575 Φώτης Μυρίντζος
LGMT
OAL906 Georgios Tsikakis

Ah I see, good to know! Vasilis did a great job on the liveries, and good to see the other crafts which arent yet there for MSFS :) :)
Although I must admit a OAV vmr for vPilot would be nice to have too, to encompass our whole fleet and all that. Though I guess that is a bit much now :-\
OAL575 Fotis Myrintzos
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Name: Fotis Myrintzos
Callsign: OAL575

Post by OAL575 Fotis Myrintzos »

Just a vmr file, without having the model and the livery of all aircrafts has no meaning to create. All i want to say is that a user should have the model and the livery to use a vmr file. After all vpilot for MSFS2020 doesn't need a vmr file at all. If you have the model and the livery vpilot will render it. ;)
ΟΑL575 Φώτης Μυρίντζος
LGMT
OAL906 Georgios Tsikakis

Yeah sorry I meant exactly that ;D
I think what i wanted to say was to have traffic models and liveries of the entire VA fleet for vPilot.
Basically FSLTL but OAV version ;)