DH8D practical checklist

Σχετικά με Αεροπλάνα. / About addon aircraft for FS.
OAL306 Bartek Lachowski
Name: Bartek Lachowski
Callsign: OAL306

DH8D practical checklist

Post by OAL306 Bartek Lachowski »

Hi Guys,
as we all know, still most of the time we fly our aircrafts alone. As for DH8D all the flow and checklists are divided int PF na PNF which doesn't make much sense as we're single person crew. I found that not very practical and some times confusing. I found a great checklist and flows here, on this forum and modified it a little bit. Maybe it is not a 100% real life but it is based on what I saw real life pilots do and when as well as on my practice of some 60 hrs in DH8D. So you may like or not but decided to share it.

I could not find again the checklist (original ver) here, so don't remember the author's name, however a lot of credit goes to him. Thanks man for great work.

cheers
Bartek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OAL306 Bartek Lachowski
Name: Bartek Lachowski
Callsign: OAL306

Re: DH8D practical checklist

Post by OAL306 Bartek Lachowski »

Guys,

I've just checked it during flight and found it pretty good. Though there some mistakes and missing positions so I attache the new updated version. If you have any suggestions just let me know we could work out sth really good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.