LPMA (Madeira) problem

Σχετικά με Αεροπλάνα. / About addon aircraft for FS.
OAL103 Yannis Konstantinidis
Name: Yannis Konstantinidis
Callsign: OAL103

LPMA (Madeira) problem

Post by OAL103 Yannis Konstantinidis »

hi all,
I have recently installed the madeira x addon for fsx se, and after flying there the other day, I saw an elevation problem with the airport.
If I deactivate it from FTX Vectors is even worse. If I keep it activated there at least i can see almost the runway and the roofs of the buildings.
I searched online for a solution but nothing came out.

So plz, if anyone of you found a way to make it work properly, share it with me

Friendly,
Yannis
OAL853 Nick Papandreou
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Nick Papandreou
Callsign: OAL853

Re: LPMA (Madeira) problem

Post by OAL853 Nick Papandreou »

Good luck with it! Mareira X is a pain in the ass! There are several problems with the elevation, runway not showing as it should etc..If you find a solution please share it!
Pilots' Manager
pilots@oav.gr

OAL109 Mike Ionas
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Mike Ionas
Callsign: OAL109

Post by OAL109 Mike Ionas »

Αυτό βρήκα στα κοιτάπια μου:
Hello and a beautiful good day!

After the installation of fs-global 2010 there are problems with Madeira X. These problems is to be eliminated as follows:
There is two files, which must be deactivated:

1. In the directory " C:\FSGX2010\LocalMeshes\scenery " the file " cvxLPMA.bgl" in " cvxLPMA.madeira" rename.

2. In the directory " C:\Programme\Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ Scenery \ 0502 \ scenery" the file " APX43200.bgl" in " APX43200.fsglobal" to rename.

I the standard installation paths specified, if it other installation paths have, then consider this please with the search for the two files!
If both files were renamed and deactivated thereby, can do you " Madeira X" enjoy again clearly
Το ίδιο ή παρόμοιο ισχύει και για άλλες εκδόσεις του FSGlobal. Αν ψάξεις στο forum της Aerosoft θα βρεις λύσεις για όλα αυτά τα προβλήματα με τη Μαδέιρα..
OAL109 Mike Ionas
Administrator
Administrator
Name: Mike Ionas
Callsign: OAL109

Post by OAL109 Mike Ionas »

Επίσης νομίζω πως πρέπει να επνεργοποιήσεις τη Μαδέιρα μέσω του AEC tool του Vector..